An Illustrated Overview of the Bible

An Illustrated Overview of each Chapter of each Book of the Bible, using the shape of the chapter's number as an illustration.

If you are like me, you would like to say like the Psalmist in chapter 119:11 "I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.", and like me this is something that you struggle with.

You would be amazed to find that most Christians do not know the word of God... We know some verses here and there but we don't know where to find them, the context in which they are in or much of what the book is about... This is an attempt to provide all believers with a basic overview of the Bible.

This idea came to me when in Discipleship I was tasked to memorize several key verses, themes and outlines of various books of the Bible. Though I memorized the verse word by word I couldn't remember its book, chapter and verse.

Struggling with the method of repetition I started sketching things that would remind me of the verses I was trying to memorize... The chapter numbers and verses only stuck to short term memory, so... I started using the shape of the numbers as a key reference as to remember what they were about, and it worked for me! If you are a visual learner like me, I hope this would be of benefit to you.

I call it, "An Illustrated Overview of the Bible"

If you think you should help, please visit the Kickstarter page here to learn more. 

0 Comentarios