Be Brave Enough to Change Your Story

Recently Queen Smith has been thinking a lot about the stories we tell ourselves and what we believe. Our lives support the story we believe, in other words you will end up playing the leading role to the story you accept. If you see yourself victorious you will most likely be your own hero, or if you see yourself like a victim you will play that role. The good news is we can change that with the help of the Lord and recognize what needs to change. 

2016 is going to be a beautiful year, but nothing will change if we keep the same mindset. I strongly believe this is my "year to follow through". Yes…..follow through! I have had many dreams that I want to see come to life, but for years I have been sitting back waiting for God/Superman/Hero for that extra push. 


0 Comentarios