To Mend A Broken Heart by Myunique Green

Women are wonderfully made with a heart that can easily accommodate and deal with life's emotional challenges. While some can outlive or outgrow these negative experiences to become better adults, others are not so lucky and usually live their lives in the shadow of their past experiences and memories. Dedicated to the girls who turned into broken women, To Mend a Broken Heart is a guide to growth, healing and learning to love again. 

Now a Bestselling Self-Help Kindle book! For a limited time, take $10 off the purchase of a signed, physical Special Edition book. 



Put in your order request here: https://wp.me/p3lryu-P3
=================================================================


Myunique C. Green
Honesty, Determination and Hard Work.


I am a current student and teacher. My every breath is literature and fiction. I hold two degrees but I’ll let you guess which ones. In 2012 I independently published my first novel, Bloodlines: Everything That Glitters after a lot of agents turned me down.


They said I didn’t have what it took.


Since it’s release, that novel has peaked within the Top 10 of Amazon-Kindle’s Bestseller/Top 100 list; but I didn’t stop there. My other titles, Last Seen, Minutes 2 Madness and Deceptive have also shared similar designations. 


713, a mystery crime tale, dominated the United States Bestselling Kindle Short-stories and remained a #1 seller for two consecutive weeks. In fact, the complete trilogy of Chopped and Skrewed has been voted one of the Best Books of 2016, so far.


I’ve accepted a few awards in my time, one of which was from the Midtown Journal for a fiction, short-story entry into their semi-annual writing contest. In recent years, I’ve taken some time off from writing, not only to pursue teaching full-time, but to also figure out what it’s all about. I’ve got to get myself back to neutral. Writing for passion.                                                                                       


In my downtime, I consider myself something of an oddball and undoubtedly the black sheep of my family. In fact, my quest began by simply wanting to create something different. I’m an avid traveler and I’m 13/50 states right now, which is a big deal to a girl who didn’t leave Texas until she was well into her 20’s.












0 Comentarios