You Are Already Blessed: Celebrate it! (Part 1)

Guest Post By: Live By The Word

You are already blessed beyond belief. That is the Gospel truth!


This is neither one of an April Fools pranks nor an attempt to psyche you. It is the reality of who you are. All I want to do is to open your eyes to your blessings if you don’t already know. If you are in Christ, you are blessed. It is not a matter of ‘
you are going to be bless’-you are already blessed! God says in His word that you are a blessed man and woman. Please meditate thoroughly as you study the Scriptures below:

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who HAS BLESSED US in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places, (Eph 1:3 ESV) (Emphasis is mine )

His divine power HAS GIVEN US everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. (2 Peter 1:3NIV) (Emphasis is mine)

I hope you see what I am seeing? Didn’t the scriptures say,’ you have been blessed?’. It’s past tense, not future tense. What am I saying here? I’m saying that God already made provisions for you even before you were born. And the realization of it gets into reality when you are in Christ. Therefore, enjoy the here and now. Regardless of what you are going through right now as long as you are in Christ God have you covered.

Balak said to Balaam, “What have you done to me? I brought you to curse my enemies, but you have done nothing but bless them!”

He answered, “Must I not speak what the LORD puts in my mouth?” ( Num 23:11-12NIV)

I know you have some needs still not yet met. I know you have a challenge in one area of your life or the other. Whatever you might be going through makes no difference to what God says.

Sometimes we tend to focus on what we don’t have and forget what we already have.
If you can look inward, I believe there are things you have right now that you should be celebrating.

Nothing in this life should be more important than your spiritual life. (Mark 8:35)
We must all learn to appreciate
 our spirituality more than anything else. Your spirituality should be more valuable to you than anything else.



CELEBRATE WHAT YOU HAVE
If you have any of these, celebrate it:
Celebrate that you are a born again Christian
Celebrate that God is your God and Father
Celebrate that you have eternal life
Celebrate that you are a candidate for heaven
Celebrate that you are a candidate for Rapture
Celebrate the priceless peace of God you have
Celebrate the gift of God you are endowed with
The Disciples of Jesus came back from their assignment one day with the excitement of miracles wrought through them. But instead of Jesus to join them in the groove, He swiftly corrects them to rather rejoice that their names were written in Heaven. This should be our joy at all times. Every other thing is secondary.

But don’t rejoice because evil spirits obey you; rejoice because your names are registered in heaven.” Luke 10:17-20 (NLT)

The recognition of this fact has helped me greatly. It has availed me to avoid being envious of people that are achieving greater things than I around me. I know that if I die today, what is important in life is to reach heaven. It has also helped me to be contented with what I own. My duty is to continue to thank God every step all the way for where I am now before I get to another greater level He is taking me to.

One of them, when he saw he was healed, came back, praising God in a loud voice.(Luke 17:15 NIV)

Ten lepers were healed in the Bible. Only the one that returned to appreciates God was made whole. The lesson from that story, tell me that it is possible to have fewer people appreciating God, comparable to those who don’t appreciate Him for what they own. Learn to thank him for what you have. If anything, for your spirituality. For me, I have made up my mind to always be among the few. But I want you to be part of the few too.

Anyone who is among the living has hope –even a live dog is better off than a dead lion! (Eccl 9:4NIV)


NO ONE CAN CURSE YOU 

Do you recognize that the Children of Israel doesn’t even know someone is trying to rain a curse on them? Every effort made to curse them was altered by God. Balaam was influenced to bless them instead. This is an instance of an unseen battle God fights for us. They are being protected because they belong to God. Imagined if they have been cursed, their destinies would have been changed. As long as they are obedient, they continued to enjoy God’s cover. There are many invisible battles God has fought and is still fighting for you. And you are to appreciate Him for that. He decided to keep you alive, there is HOPE for you.

If you have never received Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour, this is the right time to do so. You are not reading this post by accident. Only confess your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour; prayerfully and from the depth of your heart. If you have done that, believe your sins are forgiven, and you are now a child of God. For your spiritual growth, you need to join yourself to a Bible believing Church in your area. You may contact me by submitting your details through the contact form in case you need guidance and counseling. God bless you.

Stay Blessed.

===================================
About the writer:


my-pic
Richard Okunade - Bible Teacher/Evangelist/Blogger
Blessed with a passion for serving God through teaching and evangelistic online ministry. I am a Bible Study Teacher in a local Parish Church. I believe the application of  Wisdom from God’s word is the solution to everyman’s problems.
You can find his blog at http://www.livebytheword.blog/

0 Comentarios