Christ in Sports


Christ in sports is dedicated to Christian athletes who give their all in sports and life. The right way (NO STEROIDS). Jesus is the way and we give Him all the glory, praise and honor. It is because of Him that we can jump as high as we jump, run as fast as we run, and play as hard as we play. Christ in sports is successful due to the high participation of Christian athletes around the world. There is a high demand for our youth to know how God plays a role in our lives and professions. So let's get Christ back into sports around the globe!!! 
The Bible teaches us about the perseverance needed to succeed in our particular sport as well as life. Philippians 3:12-14 Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (NIV).

Visit them online at https://www.christinsports.com/

0 Comentarios