Fun with Exodus


As the mother of boys, and now a young adult son, I have learned about the things that interest them and make them happy.  Living in Long Beach, CA, transportation is important. We're blessed to be near the beach, so community becomes vital. There's a blend of beach living and city maneuvering. Fixie bikes and boards are a part of our lifestyle.  

Longboards are my favorite. I feel secure and that I can balance myself on the larger board. I've found it to be a great way to stay fit and get there with a low carbon footprint. I will leave the fulltime boarding to my boys, but I love the idea of being able to join in whenever I like. 

When I became aware of Exodus Longboard Company, I thought I would share them with you. Skateboards and longboards are seen everywhere in Southern California. Young children, teens, adults; boys and girls, alike. 



Exodus Longboard Co. is a small online business created with the intent to provide one of a kind longboard designs to the world. All our decks are designed by professional artists, so if you're looking for a unique deck- you're in the right place!

The company was born in Denver, Colorado with the goal to bridge smalltime artists with longboarders. It's our belief that a longboard is not just a piece of wood, but an expression of who you are; that a skater is more than a customer but an individual with a heart and soul. 

Their categories include:

  • Hand-painted
  • Summer collection
  • Animal totem collection
  • Wristbands
One thing that really stood out on the blog was a post by Dan Kohout, Founder and CEO of Exodus Longboards..."As the business grows, we are working on partnering with organizations dedicated to changing the world. The dream is to be a business that will be helping anti-human trafficking organizations, people with mental illness, and talented artists from poorer countries. So when you buy from us, know that you aren't feeding a corporate giant, you ARE making the world better."  

I like that! That's a part of who I am, and what my family believes in as well. Making a difference in the lives of others; being the change. 

You can find them on facebook.com/exoduslongboards/

So check them out for yourself. Enjoy spending time in the sun, having fun, and riding your new board! 


0 Comentarios