Social Media Marketing with Faturoti Kayode Fattkay

Does writing energize or exhaust you?
Writing energizes me, it’s what I love doing. Especially when it has to do with helping others, I find fulfillment doing it. I write because I've felt things, struggled through things, and want to help others find their way along those rocky paths. I write because I've learned something that could help others through the unexpectedness of life. I write because I see things in a way many others don't, and I know would benefit them. Life's too short to spend your time doing things you don't love. You need to enjoy the act of writing, at least a little, while you do it.


Do you try more to be original or to deliver to readers what they want?
I try to be as plain as possible in my delivery. There’s no need mincing words. This would benefit both I, the writer, and the readers.



If you could tell your younger writing self anything, what would it be?
Write every day! I recommend daily writing for anyone, not just writers. ... Writing clarifies your thinking. Thoughts and feelings are nebulous happenings in our mind holes, but writing forces us to crystallize those thoughts and put them in a logical order. Writing regularly makes you better at writing.



How did publishing your first book change your process of writing?
I realized it’s actually not as difficult as I thought. It changed my mindset and gave me the stimulation to write more.



What was the best money you ever spent as a writer?
I don’t think I’ve spent any significant sum on writing. Writing doesn’t require much in terms of financial needs. All you need is a pen and book and you’re great to go.



What’s the best way to market your books?
After writing a book, it's time to market it. People won't read it unless they know about it first! Sure. I believe in social media. People are all over social media looking for new information. And just in case they jump on one that catches their fancy, that might be yet another reader.



What genre are your books?
I write from experience and daily encounters, So, I write more on making money online and digital marketing in general, which are my fields.




For more info about  Faturoti Kayode Fattka and to get a copy of the book, visit http://fiverrsocial.hustle.ng/

0 Comentarios