Christian Baby Bounce

Have you seen the new Christian Baby Bounce video?  Now, I don't have any babies anymore (nor do I plan on having anymore, Lord willing) but I can appreciate a good baby product when I see it.  With little ones exposed to social media and technology at an early age, why not use it to entertain, teach, and mold about your values?  That's what I believe Christian Baby Bounce is trying to do here.

Check it out...







Their About Me reads:
Our vision at Christian Baby Bounce® is to educate children all over the world right from their infant stage about Christian values. In order to do this we create high quality 3D animation sing along christian videos that children will enjoy watching even at this early age. CBB debuted on November 11 2016 with a release of our first video Jesus Love me.

0 Comentarios