The God Who Sees Me: Single Moms of the Bible and Their Lessons For Today

Being a Mom is something I take pride in -- something I love. I know that it's my responsibility to give my family the best that can 110% of the time -- and I know you want that for your family as well -- so I read, alot. Reading is a good habit that I picked up from my mother. She could read a novel in a weekend, or overnight if need be. Many times, you'll find I share book suggestions -- take a look, maybe you'll find something that interests you.

This time I found The God Who Sees Me: Single Moms of the Bible and Their Lessons For Today by Stephanie Paul on Amazon (I looove Amazon if you haven't figured it out yet).  It is geared for the single mom, but I believe a good book can be loved by all. When it comes to being a great parent everyone should take heed to good advive. 

You'll be reminded of how God cared for three single mothers; Hagar, the widow in Zarephath, and the widow with the oil. If God will provide for them, then surely, He will provide for you, too.  Take a moment to check this book out -- I think you'll like it. 





0 Comentarios