Rage Spinning in my Mind

Dream Interpretation |Abandonment, Fear, Anger - negative emotions.
Helping my clients deal with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is an ongoing journey.  I explain to them before starting my program that it will take time so be patient with themselves, and that everyday may deliver a new experience -- it's OK.

Many times the sessions deal with dreams and flashbacks; things they've seen or are subconsciously remembering. Being able to make heads-or-tales of whats happening in your life is an important step in healing.

You may find this article on PTSD and abandonment via dream interruption to be helpful:
I get stuck on a helicopter during an attack, hanging from a chain ladder a few feet off the ground – my gear got caught up in the chain and I cannot go up or down. A Viet Cong soldier in black pajamas is charging at me with his AK-47 – and the chopper does not move and I am stuck out in the open – a target... [READ MORE]

0 Comentarios