Mommy Bloggers Unite To Protect and Inspire Children





As a wife and mother I take the responsibility of taking care of my family seriously. I try to make the most informed decisions I can about the things that matter most to us.  As a counselor and coach I'm always sharing information and Kid's Dental Fun is one of those finds.


Their mission statement: 
Our Mission is to coordinate FREE Dental Clinics for Children while “Educating” Parents, assisting Top Dentists in each Community based on Christian Principles. 

Well after watching this video I knew I needed to share this site with you. 
All caring Moms should see ASAP! End Child Abuse & Den-Disease
(Caution - If your Child is watching this with you)


Take a moment to find out more via the website, the Facebook page and my fave platform Twitter. More videos available here.

I hope they continue the great work of helping families -- no little one should ever have to go through this.

0 Comentarios