Peri-meno-what?



H. Denise Martin author of "Love Me Through My Season of Change"

As women we go through various stages of growth and change in our lives, one of them being menopause. The upside - we're about to enter into a new stage of life that will bring certain joys and freedoms. The downside - many times we're not told what we should expect and how it will affect our day-to-day lives. We'll, we now have a book that discusses just that!  

Take a moment to visit her website to find out more about this awesome book!

My Years Leading to Menopause

ISBN-978-0990450559
Chronic Fatigue had me confined to my home, insomnia had me restrained to my bed and depression became my closest friend.  Hot flashes disguised a heart attack, night sweats left me in a pool of water and weight gain was out of control.  Through my desperation to find myself, I discovered I was not in this camp alone. 
In fact, it was more popular than I ever imagined; millions of women were on this road with me.  This book I share my research, trial and triumphs and how I survived this season leading to menopause and I trust it will help you just as much.




0 Comentarios